A2000 1975 11.75 "
More indoor players are looking for models with deeper pockets to help contain the ball. The A2000 1975 has a 1785-like pocket design, incredibly deep - and with a length of 11.75 inches, you get that extra quarter inch too. We've combined copper, black and white Pro Stock leather in this year's version of the model and our new bold logos pop out of the glove The all-new ComfortPro lining gives you more comfort than ever in an A2000, giving you a glove that you will surely love.
- Rolled Dual Welting: Dual Welting in Wilson gloves goes beyond the simple cosmetic effect, as it is integrated into the lining of each internal, external and thrower model, offering better support and helping the glove to maintain its shape better over time.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding offers players who prefer to play with one finger out of the glove more comfort and control on the court. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you will experience less pain when playing
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock leather is preferred for its toughness and unmatched feel
- DriLex Wrist Liner: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the pitch and behind the plate.
- ComfortPro ™ Fit: With our ProLux ™ leather, the redesigned A2000 liner has a richer, softer feel against your hand. The all-new Comfort Sleeve is the final touch, hiding the wrist attachment for more comfort than ever.
- 11.75 "